While Joseph Nemaisa has been hailed as a hero for single-handedly fighting three armed robbers to their death, in some corridors, some holes have been poked in his story leaving the public confused.
Nemaisa, who is an ex-detective who is now a lawyer, shot and killed three of five robbers who attacked his family in his Chadcombe house on Tuesday night.
As with any act of heroism, extraordinary behaviour is employed to achieve one’s goals. Nemaisa used his exceptional sharpshooting skills to kill highly trained soldiers cum robbers who attacked his family.
However, on social media it’s a slightly different story, several flaws to Nemaisa’s version of events have been identified leading to heated debates amongst users.
10 Unexplained Things Which Suggest Nemaisa May Have Eliminated His Partners In Crime According To Social Media
1. Are private citizens allowed to own an assault rifle such as the Stribog used by Nemaisa?
2. Why did he not notify the police for assistance (by phone) that there was a break-in at his house and he is rushing there
3. Would you open fire at armed criminals who have your family at their mercy?
4. From the spent cases what are the firearms that were used and licensed to whom?
5. What was so valuable at his house in Chadcombe which attracted such a highly armed gang of criminals?
6. If he is such a sharpshooter, why is it that the so-called remaining 2 criminals managed to get all the particulars of their dead accomplices, together with firearms, and flee with them.
7. Why was the other body moved as it clearly shows in the video that it was dragged off from its original position?
8. Why is he unfazed when he killed part of a gang so highly trained and organised, a normal family man would be worried
9. As an ex-detective and lawyer why did he give The Herald an interview when the case has not been to court?
10. The deceased robbers are alleged to have been involved in the ZB US$2,7m robbery – could that be where all this mess is emanating from?